[Bell Historians] Antique Bronze Church Bell - Antique Bronze Church Bell

Peter Kirby peter.c.kirby at DHMOvAZpqBxKJXqRB4scvNgBDBky1dERCw8cSwgbTqSb76d9j8IqtD2DBsxQ1GC0lbOYmm_4d4EW3ijBxGy3bAWXPGJZ9w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 8 08:57:57 GMT 2007

And what of the other two bells in the background of the picture?

When I visited Andy Thornton’s some years ago (possibly in 2001) there was a
Warner bell inside the building again at an extortionate price!

He is based in Halifax so there is a good chance that these have come from
the Yorkshire / Lancashire area but can anyone else shed any light on their
previous homes?

Peter Kirby