[Bell Historians] 1st peal of Spliced S Royal

Samuel Austin combineharvestersam at 0BY0Atxe6e2apxDcFYR8hkdLqrCV8C5LHmOTjT54xEdR-9aiLs92Llp6oiFN7DRWdm-X4UVJKb4vAyZH00rwS1T--Ao.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 9 19:49:45 GMT 2007

Can you post it here please?
 I've always wondered what the first peal of Spliced S
Royal was.

Aye

Sam

--- "Alan F. Ellis" <alan_ellis at 3JW5SVtWe_KZ7yiAIHkhdZLrAs7dppOZbwYb7S8EXhPMAza9rxCSgh8rBJYNfdG_nBFqgyyPSZNwLr6lgJ88.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Copy sent to Dickon directly.
>
> Regards
>
> Alan
>

> Dickon Love wrote:
>
> > Does anyone out there have access to some old
> Ringing Worlds who could
> > find me details of the 1st peal of Spliced
> Surprise Royal? It was rung
> > at St Magnus on 25th July 1931. We've been donated
> a peal board for it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > DrL

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html