[Bell Historians] 1st peal of Spliced S Royal

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at HmzWgVUM86ly4sDLlrEuWm8mhAySi56XzT7WL4PHmSaVQohbB9rd4vB5_Sm2J6dWLGj_XYJ6g8HIEkUZFQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 9 20:02:41 GMT 2007

Hello Sam,

Glad to - if attachments go through this list.  If not I'll have to send
it to you only, as an attachment.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis
Vancouver BC