[Bell Historians] Steelwork into masonary

matthewhigby at D6KgRmfnuXldNdp4KUQgeIIk_Tst4lGGtZbxRp9BD2INfLp3zns3_eWE37eCBm01845BQYdr97TMTMU0s3s1.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at D6KgRmfnuXldNdp4KUQgeIIk_Tst4lGGtZbxRp9BD2INfLp3zns3_eWE37eCBm01845BQYdr97TMTMU0s3s1.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 23 21:39:38 GMT 2007