[Bell Historians] Steelwork into masonry

Richard Offen richard.offen at wKF4p0noMoSvAPx7ja9R2dmYsYtHq0vXMgmcJJbR092cV5tumCwzCg8YXRECGdC-r_fldQZ0CJrTZqS_ifDry7HCn7Q.yahoo.invalid
Sat Feb 24 08:05:56 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Robert Lewis <editor at ...> wrote:

> At 14:31 23/02/2007, Richard Offen wrote:
> >I can think of many other examples where an architect has totally
> >ruined a potentially good job by insistence of inappropriate
> >actions ...and it is always the bellfounder/bellhanger that gets the
> >blame!
>
> This needs to be exposed - write to The Ringing World !
>
> RAL

Alas, my examples are now all ancient history and there would be little
benefit in raking them up, but I'm sure many others have similar, more
recent, horror stories they could recall in print.