[Bell Historians] Steelwork into masonary

Richard Offen richard.offen at mmbQLfICgeGbh2GT5kt1Zgue6dwcQEm9-JlgaY3bnaQbztO6fkxjbvYMIAfOWyYYqPmXsdEIH0qu6Ct6Ldn1o2nA.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 26 13:21:48 GMT 2007

> If there was a BS 5040 or something to which we could refer the
> Architects etc. it would help a lot?
>
> How do you create one? Is there a show stopper here?

My limited experience of many years ago when I worked for a brief spell
in an engineering R & D department, was that creating a British
Standard was a very slow and painful process involving endless
committees (my boss sat on one of the BS committees) and reams of
paper.   It's probably also expensive these days!