FW: a neglected tower

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at IypOr_AYcVyq6ibJJiA7A2hSj-G9CbS_AwyjiaNGYkF-HyjmyguPwrHo9AFsw2l7tJ4RYiLO1fHZXj6K1uElnixn.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 27 19:13:31 GMT 2007

--->I rang a peal of Stedman Caters on these bells in April 1980.
Very sad to see their sorry state now. G&J 1923 all ten. Lst time I saw
the tower, the tower entrance was bricked up and all the church windows
boarded up. Why on earth are the bells still in there?