[Bell Historians] Devon Bells

Anne Willis zen16073 at 14hyql1sdpTROipT8jQcHcIC-QO4z1seyLfwqQUXQqiNfjjS3TnegLriqwSBnRQlacPjg44a5WOEBGON.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 4 20:04:09 GMT 2007

The book is now published and will be launched tomorrow at St Petrock’s,
Exeter between 11 am and 2pm.

I gather the price has gone up to £75.

If anyone wants a copy can they let me know within the next two/three hours.
I will be going, but I have to set off quite early and probably will not
have time to look at my e-mails tomorrow morning.

Anne

  _____