[Bell Historians] Devon Bells

a_m_bull a_m_bull at ZpPo4nDIr8HBl9QTT-W5Myq1TGjELT22SGXfRoZmjoy1lZuoN2UJVP2ST_wCmz4B9u9hU1rwta7MaTEnlhX_.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 8 17:34:45 GMT 2007

I've just spoken to Todd Gray, the publisher. He told me that they
have been delivering the Devon copies themselves, and are doing a
run up into Somerset tomorrow. He is hoping to send out the
remaining copies this week, by courier as he is worried about them
getting damaged in the post. However, the unexpected final size of
the work has presented some problems in packing, and he has had to
order some more packaging which hasn't arrived yet. We should all
have our copies by the end of the week.

Andrew Bull

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Anne Willis" <zen16073 at ...>