[Bell Historians] Devon Bells

Richard Offen richard.offen at scO0yC4zmks25bvZnWYTUF05SW_HBh_UKnuarDktIMLVr5Z7dsE3fUf1lj4lL28RiOCKxFj6328zBpg9JhNDpxIj.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 9 04:11:38 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "a_m_bull" <a_m_bull at ...> wrote:

> I've just spoken to Todd Gray, the publisher. He told me that they
> have been delivering the Devon copies themselves, and are doing a
> run up into Somerset tomorrow. He is hoping to send out the
> remaining copies this week, by courier as he is worried about them
> getting damaged in the post. However, the unexpected final size of
> the work has presented some problems in packing, and he has had to
> order some more packaging which hasn't arrived yet. We should all
> have our copies by the end of the week.
>

> Andrew Bull

...except for those of us in foreign parts!   Sounds as if it'll need
a container ship of it's own!

I am very much looking forward to getting my copy of the two volumes
and am glad I noticed Chris's posting on here notifying us of its
advent.   I entirely agree that a trick was missed by not advertising
the subscription copies in the Ringing World.