[Bell Historians] Orange

alanaj8283 aaj.buswell at OIGAtCYRu_M0Zj1R4rX9zJwvNTBsEZg30Zo9zQZirfrVlYWqBOZUCQ4N8VlnOinW44Fao7pH21Pmw-AuzvCJbjU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 16 12:53:38 GMT 2007

If I could have the Serial Number(s) of the Gillett & Johnston Bell(s),
I might be able to add further information.

Alan Buswell.
--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Skelton" <neil.tcct at ...>