[Bell Historians] Orange

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 6dVseIXX4HsX1EdEjQdhIZumwp1j49oBtYk0k43TFkUlkDiFWXZ40drO08hbVgtrIUvLOFJTh44jRjqdcjuaBOQqOwYlex4.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 16 15:21:19 GMT 2007

Do have my e-files here (including this one), but don't mind information being shared.  But would have just added a query - is the Arthur B. Carpenter named in the inscription the noted Surrey ringer? I assume so, but it would be interesting to know for sure if he was a churchwarden of a church without a ring of bells.

CP