[Bell Historians] Re: Dr John Eisel's article on Tintinnalogia's author

edward martin edward.w.martin at Bkc7jIVRaN3IBTuNu-G1zfz4XacLqhqRBsmDWTsnJn2TqCMOF6cwt3qB08TH-BVqDVf0ppvjGVlFPNr19Tg5fZl9ZQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 17 05:06:15 GMT 2007

Hello Alan
My computer has been down a couple of days & have lost some things  so  I
don't know whether or not anyone answered your plea!!

If not...I have a copy of John Eisel's book: "Giants of the Exercise" in
which he includes bios of both Duckworth & Stedman ..... could this be what
you are thinking of?
If so, Bruce Butler has copies for sale in the NAG Bookservice  at (I think)
$18

cheers
Eddie