[Bell Historians] Re: Dr John Eisel's article on Tintinnalogia's author

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at wc59CHjQmIaT7oZxf2mcjIdRExZIJPdfiNPzEN_HO6TgvSItqDDWOLIPFr8UevrvdAoOHvQPlf5XlPu2Ls4.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 17 06:35:26 GMT 2007

Hello Eddie,

Thanks for your reply.

I was looking for the references in a hurry and now I have them.  I have
'Giants of the Exercise' so once I had the references I had no trouble
in finding out what I needed.

Best wishes

Alan