Orange

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at ut812IDZT4HMDM61ywqWFkcpAq4evxC5xzVD1qOXj9eHc8-dAq5PqAqYWlTmfC2ZUtBIfxi1Bbsj_4g8_KOMKo_2.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 17 10:00:35 GMT 2007

Up here, the 6 at Ponteland suffer the same problem. 5 modern trebles
and an older tenor. It is not so noticeable inside but you can tell
outside the tenor is much poorer. It should have been replaced and all
6 should have been new. It spoils them.

David

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"