[Bell Historians] Norwich, St.Lawrence

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at dVMhvTkyrmNwJ08GLzhkq2oNRzuhE4eH7LKssebKdCqld8dR3l395Uhnt0cPPR_BLoI4SqydWQ2KPTNLaiw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 4 15:03:58 BST 2007

Hello David,

Probably. :-)  One of a number  of senior choir boys.  Probably the only
one who ever attempted Plain Hunt!   That would have been roughly early
1956 to mid 1957 when I gave up the choir.

Don't remember a Stanley Plunkett, but there was certainly a 'Plunkett'
there.  The Rev'd Bell was vicar.

Best wishes

Alan