[Bell Historians] King's Lynn

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at 4taVs0is7mzffhJs8-PdhzFYNHUDij9jVJIPy7a5_PHhk9NIi8F2MaoW8fXm95tUVMEddhJNAap05OZd_FVCa8E.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 4 17:19:29 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Higson" <andrew-
higson at ...> wrote:

> Sigh!
>

> It's a normal low side cast iron frame. Pre merger, not that it
would have affected the design. Why would we throw away the form
book and start designing new concept bellframes?

> Once someone secures it to the tower it will perform to
expectation just like Northampton and New York do which both post
date it.

You have answered an interesting question talked about by many. At
the merger, many wondered which company would dominate the future
spec and hanging of jobs as, in the past, there were vast
differences in frames and hanging styles and boy did it show in some
places.

Oh and also tuning of course.