Dove and p-NBR: Brockhall (Northants) and Weeting (Norfolk)

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at 6KbBRiqluxGfgzRUx8EXXnC_MPlhzIH519B9puRSqNzvS8hq25HhKFU0bGWPfctPqsr2R15p0xeAr46mtRk_xRhFkA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 20 09:09:10 BST 2007

I only got as far as looking through the window at Brockhall and there
are 3 short chiming ropes hanging down to the ground floor.

David