[Bell Historians] Re: Dove and p-NBR: Brockhall (Northants) and Weeting (Norfolk)

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at ZngtHylBL2gqb7NERL_zz8y0LsuCFpNO2FAKLB97hVC3HngKHEZX6Jsvt7l16VR080w4oJZYetsa8T_E6E5x0l45yg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 20 19:33:39 BST 2007

> I only got as far as looking through the window at Brockhall and there
> are 3 short chiming ropes hanging down to the ground floor.

I have seen the bells with ladders and they are certainly not a ringing
three.  Further details to follow when I've time...

C D