[Bell Historians] Response from Dr. Mike Baron to recent 'List' emails re Eastry 'Sanctus' Bell.

Alan Birney alanjbirney at zfa3UcAMTlsf3QA6NELDnzPfu0b5-NV2JqDt477L5Hm2u0lX8V3bAd18XNXN_bhauokTxt74o5V1NM45mhdO9HpjZw.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 28 02:19:09 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <davidbryant at ...>
wrote:

> >  Mark Humphreys.
>
> I know you bear a grudge against me, Alan, but you could at least get
> your facts right. Mark was moderated for a few weeks -  he was never
> banned, and neither has anyone else ever been.
>
> David

 Mr Humphreys was (is?) under the impression that he is (was) banned.

          You are making things worse by demanding this and that-
several persons have requested that the matter be dropped, but you
appear to think you know better and want the matter to carry on,
possibly causing more upset.

     I am sure Dr Baron is a decent chap, and I know that Dave Cawley
is is a Gentleman, so I would suggest that you let all this blow over
if you have any genuine intentions- However, I know that you never
listen to reason, so I am leaving this group in disgust because of your
actions in this matter. I am nowadays not surprised that the police
gave you a caution because of your actions at a certain York tower!

Alan