[Bell Historians] Response from Dr. Mike Baron to recent 'List' emails re Eastry 'Sanctus' Bell.

Sam Austin sam0austin at FauPygMK12L9GMNbIHI0iILO7QhWBocXk_eK93J1xHOgbmXsSeDSVxHUD0rRtGUzwxj3rG6nhBv58rNOo-u3.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 28 06:47:15 BST 2007

Girls, theres a place for this - on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2511437232

Aye

Sam