[Bell Historians] This list

David Bryant davidbryant at g6kYY1J0-ew__O_4NQzkNTzApZT8g1kxiqeD4Hv0A9JNz4BqRUJ-2OaG6w0mlAh8AGk_606llB2BQ07Hv9TZzQMk.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 28 09:15:58 BST 2007

Regrettably, I am having to consider shutting down this list. I simply am not prepared to tolerate defamatory lies being spread about me by the likes of Mr Birney - who has some knowlegde of the situation at a York tower where I was victimised and bullied to the point that I had to resign from the band but clearly doesn't have his facts correct, and neither am I prepared to tolerate abusive tirades against friends of mine such as Dave Cawley - we have seen both in the last few days.

I have not made any final decision on the matter yet, but will do so in the next few days. If you wish to comment please do so off-list.