[Bell Historians] Early Facsimiles and other copies of Bell Ringing books.

David Bryant davidbryant at spABFwR6UkPTqbBqVyZJDO8tVyNHTFsWaI-6gbTaDJK4FM0tH1oT-e9IIXTxWS6uegKVpsmeypH2uT5-PSTSbb6q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jul 31 23:24:15 BST 2007

> 1970 Church Bells of Berkshire Original!

This was originally published in parts in the Berkshire Archaeological Journal (or some such title). Off-prints were issued (I've just had a look and they don't appear to have continuous pagination). So far as I am aware, the whole set were never issued as a single volume, so any complete volumes of the original which exist must have been collected and bound by individuals.

The Kingsmead reprint is a facsimile of the original, but with continuous pagination. The illustrations are all collected together at the end of the book. An appendix giving details of changes since the original work was published is also included, plus a few additional illustrations.