[Bell Historians] Confidentiality

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at Ceq4fUfNK2NQCg6vfKjj9DiU9z3-OMtzUS7cFycz1duHwLKS72my424VgLB-hoFiEPJsxwiHxqSVZipTLs07iQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 5 17:29:59 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Bickerton, Roderic K \(SELEX\)
\(UK\)" <roderic.bickerton at ...> wrote:

> The way these things are done is puzzling. An example is Layston
Herts. where all is not finalised, yet Rumble and Edwards, estate
agents of St Albans have the church on there  books. 2 of the 3 bells
in this tower are of historic importance.
> (I still need to do more on this.)

I had a look at this church a while ago. A completely derelict
building all fenced off. Did you ever manage to get in to have a look
at what state the bells are in? I think David kelly was also trying to
gain access.