[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Cornwall

Richard Offen richard.offen at YZURtyyIRYSPrmfA4xqh-1KwTd16-EbQescAPGBJPXmDO_PPj5pmou3IHjH6xd3bLD0gqHdz5ix5UWSB6plSxtRsNuU.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 10:23:45 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, jshe726707 at ... wrote:

> alan_ellis at ... writes:
>
> I've  just been looking at my 'Church Bells of Cornwall' CD, which
arrived in
> the  post this morning
>

> I missed the publicity/advertising for this - where is it available
from
> please ?
>
> Jim

The only copies of this book I've seen advertised recently were some
rather dubious photocopies of the original advertised on ABE Books.

I would join Jim in asking where this CD has been advertised?

Richard