Church Bells of Cornwall

ian312967 i.self at hthRiuQqV3WQMnjRA9JE3ZTtPBAntnba2Tf5ailAnluAfoAPqXfW-W05JQZkaWbkLo6NDtW65pNB59hKS1p4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 10:35:46 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, jshe726707@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 15/06/2007 01:43:01 GMT Daylight Time,
> > alan_ellis@ writes:
> >
> > I've  just been looking at my 'Church Bells of Cornwall' CD,
which
> arrived in
> > the  post this morning
> >

> > I missed the publicity/advertising for this - where is it
available
> from
> > please ?
> >
> > Jim
> >

> The only copies of this book I've seen advertised recently were
some
> rather dubious photocopies of the original advertised on ABE Books.
>
> I would join Jim in asking where this CD has been advertised?
>
> Richard

I am pretty sure that this CD Rom was advertised in the RW about 3
months ago. It has been produced by a bookdelaer who lives in the
Lizard Area of Cornwall, off the top of my head I think that the
price was around £25-30. He has an ebay shop under the name of Hilton
Maps and Prints with the Ebay Shop ID 191131. I will endeavour to
obtain an email address for him over the weekend. I also believe that
he still has copies for sale.

Hope that this helps.

Ian Self - Redruth Cornwall