[Bell Historians] Re: Church Bells of Cornwall

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at 9VWcBFCSLSgp8jPr-fZ4YvVowA-Qjm-GRnKRhRVR-a2pBP_RTO8bb-E8h7DvHRU7pwEvacLxR4FSgvdR3fk1.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 15:23:28 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

The Price was either GBP15 or GBP17.50 plus p&p.

Yes, it is a scanned copy and the CD cover sheet is only black and
white.   The pages are quite clean showing that a good original was used.

It has a title page, an index page and 92 written pages plus three
plates, for a total of 97 pages.

What I am attempting to do for myself, and anyone else who wants one, is
to print off a copy and have it bound.   Although he shows no copyright,
it would only be right to ask his permission.   Hence I need to know the
original book size.  Details of the cover would also be nice to have.

Although I do not have his e-mail address, the address is Tressadern
Books, Tresadern House, Ruan Minor, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7NA.   Yes,
Tressadern Books and Tresadern House are spelt differently!

Regards

Alan