[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Dorset

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at qysQoIswddCogc-j8CZ1apjAr4b94sOaj30KTRGBZIaOIvXDVnzPeaRy8UREfN67wkuxfOK-n8-W7NM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 16:38:24 BST 2007

Hello Chris,

Sorry, my mistake.  I thought bells of Dorset was on a CD.  Three
volumes you say?

Although I have made my way through several recent RWs I can find no
advert for them.

Please let me know where I can purchase a set, or at least contact
Christopher Dalton.

Best wishes

Alan

ps  Nice review of Wymondham Abbey.  We were lucky to be able to
purchase one of the last hard bound copies - thanks to PDTC for showing
me his latest work.