[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Dorset

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at 2_MxdRB4MN0CsZXlhhpn4-X6AOwsidGMpopaKmgizTUqMlYU9Lw4xHbcq4HDN9-0dXKYT14WM2ELyqXI7iIcnEM.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 18 13:37:04 BST 2007

> Hello Chris,
>
> Sorry, my mistake.  I thought bells of Dorset was on a CD.  Three
> volumes you say?
>
> Although I have made my way through several recent RWs I can find no
> advert for them.
>
> Please let me know where I can purchase a set, or at least contact
> Christopher Dalton.

£50 for the set, plus postage I think £8.50, from Upper Court, Ullingswick,
Hereford HR1 3JQ.

Cheques made payable to 'Christopher Dalton' or to 'Upper Court Press'.