Wymondham Abbey - was Church Bells of Dorset

Richard Offen richard.offen at RMW2WS9I_8d0oNMaeJvAsvRtBWkXjGaKlT6MhTr6NmcSeRS0w8oXzoK9GIrmUkqEMpXy9l3BLFOmnrS_PEBJRA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 16 00:34:37 BST 2007

> ps  Nice review of Wymondham Abbey.  We were lucky to be able to
> purchase one of the last hard bound copies - thanks to PDTC for
showing
> me his latest work.

I looked at buying a copy of this yesterday through Amazon.   They were
going to charge a £2 search fee for the priviledge!

Blow that! I'll wait until I'm next back in the UK and pick up a copy
from somewhere!

Richard