[Bell Historians] Wymondham Abbey - was Church Bells of Dorset

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at U2GfjS3PixxVbr4I0fsJpuqkSL8FQtla_UuT3fWkw8XwURwcCuvUF7M2l8n0pgqcgPkhKNtXczx7GkYJNI0.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 16 01:36:53 BST 2007

Hello Richard,

I purchased mine (hard back copy) from the Tourist Bureau in the old
building at the centre of Wymondham.   They are near the end of their
hard back copies but have many soft cover copies still.

Perhaps some kind soul in Wymondham, such as Hayden Charles, will be
kind enough to pick up a copy for you.

Best wishes

Alan