G&J chime in Victoria BC

George Dawson george at -2lorhuj2HdtcNLBP17WhOFkUZx4yIjyY5yKUADyXaIjLcynAz2b9HJQozEFOget6OFjR14aIoSVJVHbd2sbIgq4BczsnUZJ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 16 13:06:37 BST 2007

Well, heres the opportunity for Victoria, a light 6, 3.2.7 in E. Other G&J
front ends like this have finished up as rings, then theres Clifton Holy
Trinity where the the 3cwt 8 were all successfully hung. Then back 4 plus
two heavier trebles & theres another 6. Nabbers will be there in bulk!.

GAD

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Alan Buswell
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 9:55 AM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Bell Historians] G&J chime in Victoria BC [was Re:
Mickfield, Suffolk]

Further details of this 'lost chime' taken from Vol 13, p116-18 of G&J
Tuning Books:
10. 35 5/8",  9-1-1,  A 435. All 1938.
9.   33 3/16",  6-3-24,  B 488.
8.   30",  5-1-5,  C#  548.
7.   28 3/4",  4-2-15,  D 580.
6.   26 3/16",  3-2-7,  E 652.
5.   23 1/2",   2-2-11,  F# 732.
4.   21 1/8",  1-3-23,  G# 820.
3.   20 1/16",  1-2-20,  A 870.
2.   18 1/8",   1-0-25,  B 976. Origionally cast for San Francisco 21(1)
1.   16 5/8",   1-0-12,  C# 1096.Origionally cast for San Francisco 19(2)

AAJB.