[Bell Historians] Wymondham Abbey book

David Cawley dave at nWX0TZNwa6TTjGCahwyPrakL29RrcecgEZgRdOcsGsixpd4CowoAsOgMHdWgqvmfqZL3i_AIjN9VXGgomyNavPaC.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 16 20:27:19 BST 2007

In my day (Senior Curate of Wymondham 1975-77) there was of course no Abbey Shop as there is now. I think a line to Wymondham Abbey Shop c/o The Vicarage, 5 Vicar Street, Wymondham NR18 0PL Norfolk would find its way to the correct source!
It really is a very worthwhile book and has given me hours of delightful memories as well as mucgh of which I was unaware. CJP's excellent RW review does it justice.

DLC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Pickford
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 9:03 AM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Wymondham Abbey book

  When doing the review I asked Paul if there was a "preferred" address to order the book from and he said that there wasn't - otherwise I would have included "available from ..." in the review.  But it does have an ISBN number, which should mean that it can be ordered through any bookseller without attracting a search charge

  CP