Wymondham Abbey book

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 1IfStN-LGG_i1GgyO7wzH01ldpFlEIH1d1fDbDA46ndMqmymHWU3BAJlyl7WYlZp_lC0vcynNdOrJErSqN_kH1LdkJ7Pafo.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 16 09:03:11 BST 2007

When doing the review I asked Paul if there was a "preferred" address to order the book from and he said that there wasn't - otherwise I would have included "available from ..." in the review.  But it does have an ISBN number, which should mean that it can be ordered through any bookseller without attracting a search charge

CP