Help identifying a bell

Bill Hibbert bill at Vu_-XVM68SyIgIwVDAeoefx-NZhrnSzb4SSOGEQmgO0yhFMvqtmrjPYHTENIAH5sDkoO-eBFVU228-o.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 23 12:37:09 BST 2007

Can anyone help identify a mystery bell? It is referred to in André
Lehr's 1986 paper 'Partial groups in the bell sound'. All I know
about the bell is; it was cast in 1615; its founder is given
as 'vdGhein', presumably one of the van den Ghein / Gheyn family; its
nominal is 528.1Hz (C).

I suspect there is a mistake in the tuning figures given in the paper
and would like to verify them against the actual bell.

I was in correspondence with André about this bell but tragically he
died without letting me know where it might be found. Extensive
internet searches have drawn a blank.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might go about finding it?

Regards,

Bill H