[Bell Historians] The Regal, Marble Arch ...again!

Richard Offen richard.offen at rfXanwJT-E2AZm6mLlAc2JbEllp0fQmfko1sipN8gOPXV1YmqcbLCBUrvbugm_mLZ5hLjGMcY4kBs3BRzL6JZSA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 1 22:33:31 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Alan Buswell" <aaj.buswell at ...>
wrote:

> According to the Tuning Books of G&J, the Regal Cinema at Marble Arch
had 32 bells (I might be wrong here) dated 1927/28. All the bells were
returned to the factory and used as Stock Bells. Some went to Japan and
others elsewhere. This is not to be confused with the 1930 M.A.
carillon of 32 which were shipped to Belgium in the mid 1960's. Where I
got this info from, I'm not too sure but I do have the info of the
bells .
> AAJB

Probably the same place I got the information from ...and I can't
remember either!

Either way, it didn't actually happen and the bells are sitting in
squalor in Cornwall awaiting a decision on their future.