[Bell Historians] query

edward martin edward.w.martin at cS3FdSnAPu1jHiKSwbOGs45HoOMwuLF5Vg-84CcmmMLG_MUwPrZvtIGguwhPjdxsWwjzo1Wrzfw6HDQuaeq3jw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 2 18:23:20 GMT 2007

I believe that the last Rudhall at the Gloucester foundry was John
(1783-1835). He was followed by the last owner/Master founder (?) Thomas
Mears II,   (1835-1841)

The family of Mears had been involved at Whitechapel since 1781.

In Whitechapels list of owner/Master founders (?), "Mears & son" are listed
1805-10.
I  assume that the son = Thomas II because Thomas II is listed for the
years  1810-44
So... I assume that young Thomas Mears was the man who brought off the deal

mew