[Bell Historians] Exeter Cathedral

edward martin edward.w.martin at lXxXB-szZaSvIiTsFKGBIge9zhJGZrFwkPP0Tb_1TBFSgDdUDQm52YSSpl81GRyv_pRAT1T6b8KmtjEKMgyd.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 3 00:48:32 GMT 2007

Hi Alan
The Annual Report is published each May ... the 34th would have been
published May 1964 (it concerns up to March 31st)

so...its 1964

eddie