[Bell Historians] Exeter Cathedral

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at mg7nH26VRWAstlygnYE0qtWSf3F3oopZMz-yeduF9CZmd09hgHgZqWZyEmDMovpCQFXB3yzJUAsPDtWxSA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 3 04:44:52 GMT 2007

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your help.

Eddie Martin works it out to be 1964, so you are both within a five year
spread.  That dates it pretty well.

Best wishes

Alan