[Bell Historians] Exeter Cathedral

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at 1cFtrt4K3jh4fkTrft0bLM3sT3c4LPFNU59gseRmt31NTqgGEfGjJnOKP8qFWLtzBds4NpWcc0H2C_jPyXc.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 3 04:47:02 GMT 2007

Hello David,

Two of you work it out as 1964 and Jim H. says he purchased his copy in
1969 - I guess that dates it very well indeed.

Thank you all for your help.

Best wishes

Alan