[Bell Historians] Gloucester Cathedral

Richard Offen richard.offen at EFcykohI2hn2QcYcIExUHDO4s82wFX4brZAVHSBvvStaCzj5TJKg_O-fLQxh2N7DzeO5YQ_weqZVchHL3gouwniq.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 5 00:23:32 GMT 2007

> It may have had something to do with the very arrogant architect
> they had (He has now retired) who we also encountered when we did St
> Matthews Newcastle. He wouldnt listen to any outside opinions, held
> things up for an eternity and then charged a fortune for revamping
> documents provided by others. A nightmare!
>
> David

Wasn't that Mr Pace?   If so he was responsible for a good number of
bell restorations that were not as successful as they should have been.