Headstock ironwork.

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at nj0GR288zVV_-wi321AabsTtLuQaeqNiJl9Fa3ATxaUdIJiMgTpTWcN6VOxT3MRJzUJ0Lp8pd83pgNEnzMW7lOIx6GdiCQA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 8 11:31:51 GMT 2007

Assessing the strength of headstock ironwork.
I have written a short paper.
If anyone would be prepared to look over it, in particular the technical
aspects, (tensile strength, torque, clamping force etc) I would be very
grateful and will attach it on request to an off list email.
I did not want to clutter your inboxes by inserting the full text and
circulating it.

__