Regal Bells Marble Arch

Richard Offen richard.offen at Yp6rREevg6zl42f3dNb8e19eZWVcezZQgkxKqlWUC5FLrw29rTUEAMVZ7Qxdp5nTszMTsmnqGnk04UyBDqJFsxIm.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 8 13:02:10 GMT 2007

> This is very exciting news in both the bell historian and theatre
organ
> worlds as this is one of the most significant theatre organs ever
built.

Exciting news indeed!

I think it would be more accurate to say it is one of the most
significant theatre organs built in the UK, but probably not 'ever
built' ...there are, needless to say, some VERY significant ones in the
USA!