[Bell Historians] Re: Stanton St John

John Cater John at qZdril0e2O-Ab-e8wwa1vbBAhuaSmNv-KxuKLFzoyQ7qc3JlYMItm8KCk0l8Uwl7HSPonykszk58EQoAqkSqeshac1UfuOS9.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 13 14:47:45 GMT 2007

From: "David Bryant"
> I find it particularly disappointing to see comments in DAC bells
adviser reports to the effect that work should only be carried out by
professionals.

I agree, and this situation has puzzled me for some time.

Is not a DAC Bells Advisor there to *advise the DAC*, should a Parish wish
to do work on the bells which requires a faculty?.  Or have I
over-simplified?

It is up to the Parish, surely, to decide who should do the work.

John Cater