[Bell Historians] Eastry Sanctus Bell

dickon at nOFbNrAjIIpGPY3It7GLu_-0qNkDRawH1n12nvAUgEAfCseE-aZy6aIOOdh0-_yazf88aKPc2iU.yahoo.invalid dickon at nOFbNrAjIIpGPY3It7GLu_-0qNkDRawH1n12nvAUgEAfCseE-aZy6aIOOdh0-_yazf88aKPc2iU.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 21 15:30:49 GMT 2007

>  We would love to loose them and have 4 new bells, but they were given as
>  a memorial which presents difficulty.
>  A shame, the 2 new bells are actually fine bells but a poor match. They
>  would be really good, matched with like.

There is nothing stopping you recasting them and repeating the inscriptions. That way the memorial is preserved. I am sure those who gave the bells would rather the memorial was appreciated rather than resented.

DrL