[Bell Historians] Eastry Sanctus Bell

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at VDNDi0Dv2y6oP2KcTJFiSk8pO7O8iTR1g-0CsblNKlqSjNqtDvcUvOmKozCxU6cN5y4-u2abNVjvcbc2xckSpT42FY1-.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 22 08:10:05 GMT 2007

Oops sorry. my memory is not what is should be. I will take some Pic's and you can tell me what the tops are called.

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jimhedgcock
Sent: 21 March 2007 17:19
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Eastry Sanctus Bell

*** WARNING ***

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com <mailto:bellhistorians%40yahoogroups.com> , "Bickerton, Roderic K \(SELEX\)
\(UK\)" <roderic.bickerton at ...> wrote:

> Profiles, an example, Watford back 8 Gillett flat head 1918, front 2
> button top 1947.

Dodds' Hertfordshire gives back eight 1919 and two trebles 1946. His
description of treble bell tops would suggest that they are not button
tops?

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132