Andre Lehr

Richard Offen richard.offen at aC6ZTsNYiW8mLwVRasx68-FgXf92gdbJr9X1gjwExfeiPf5aBVZ_G873Pg-mEu7m6RXnMXyalswPElNA0D9XKNI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 28 23:43:36 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "George Dawson" <george at ...>
wrote:

> I have just been informed that Andre Lehr, formerly of Eijsbouts
> bellfounders & the Dutch National Bell Museum died yesterday.
>
> GAD

Sad news.

Andre's book "The Art of the Carillon in the Low Countries" is probably
one of the most lavish books on bells I know.   It's a positive
treasury of bell information, fantastically illustrated.

Richard