Translating André Lehr's books

Bill Hibbert bill at IQJWQCA9_TLlP-Ce3UMBePBgAtJUvZO1e48qG4-KepS4Et9KsvEfC-KNsJ6EF57Q5r2C3Lxm4Hazzyrf.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 30 13:41:28 BST 2007

AAJB:
> Would anyone be prepared to translate his books into English?

Some of his most important papers are already available in English
translation (especially those in Tom Rossing's book, or in the Journal
of the Acoustical Society of America). However, Lehr lists almost 300
books and papers on his website, almost all of them in Dutch.

When I translated Ernst Terhardt's paper from German a couple of years
ago it took me three months of solid work. Since then I have used a
translator in Luxembourg who charges me £30 per 1,000 words which is
money well spent compared with DIY!!

Bill H