The Great Bells of Britain

Bill Hibbert bill at lr4PEW1au0BGHc2B7i0QD6hgPcV1lF-ckdQVmsML8ULHIM7Tnhz3Eb-EjWIb-EqIT7IX9xU5Q1k7seu1-GI.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 31 12:02:08 BST 2007

I am in the process up of updating this information for the 2008 RW
diary. I have already picked up the Eijsbouts bell at Cobh RC
Cathedral. Is anyone aware of any other changes or errors?

Given the significant contribution made by various members of Bell
Historians to the Great Bells list, I was proposing to add a suitable
acknowledgement to the diary pages. If anyone has views about this
please let me know off-list, I am anxious that due credit should be
given.

Many thanks,

Bill H