[Bell Historians] Kingsmead Reprints

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at IhVqV34wl_r-DKYWZV6k2uuwfFL0jgqa7JYK9elDXOXEALSnbxp1CG2riyMeS_EfssWNPYsT2veDsuQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 22 21:25:53 GMT 2007

Hello Anne and David,

Thank you both for your assistance with info on Kingsmead Reprints.

And, thank you Anne for pointing me to 'UKBookWorld.com'.  They had a
couple of old books which were of interest.  I'll have to keep my eye on
them.

The reason for my wanting to contact Kingsmead Reprints was to ask for
their blessing for me to print a facsimile copy of Tintinnalogia, Second
Edition, 1671.  Although it will not be a copy of Kingsmead's 1668
edition, the only difference is the first page!    I was doing this as a
courtesy to them.  However, if they are no longer in business, I guess
that any further attempts to contact them would be redundant.

Negotiations with the Bodleian library for a facsimile copy are well
advanced.   Although sales might not be exceptional, my usual 50 copies
should be worthwhile.
The sales price should be around GBP40.00.

'Thackrah' is being bound as I write.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis